Search Engine Optimization : A website will offer no help if it's not found easily through search engines
Search Engine Optimization is the art and science of increasing your website's visibility to search engines for those important keywords and phrases that are relevant to your business. Search Engine Optimization typically includes keyword research, onsite optimization and offsite optimization, monitoring and reporting. It is about maximizing the returns on your website. Even if your website is among the best in terms of looks, ease of use and functionality, it will offer little help to your business if people cannot easily find it when searching through search engines like Google, MSN and Yahoo. In addition, if your competitors get higher ranking positions than what your website does - even if their website, products or services are not as good as yours - you risk losing potential business to them.
Why the need for Search Engine Optimization?
- Search Engines outperform all other media in driving visitors to websites with 85% of Internet users citing search engines as the primary method to find websites.
- Traffic from search engines is the most valuable kind of traffic as it is comprised of qualified visitors actively looking for a product, service information or solution.
- Search engines work for you non-stop 24/7.
- 93% of users don't look further than the first 2 pages of search results. Most prefer to use another search engine rather than click past the first 20 results.
- 33% of users believe companies found in the top search results are a major brand in their specific product/service category. SEO raises your online profile and builds brand awareness.
- SEO has been proven to yield a higher Return On Investment (ROI) in terms of generating more traffic to your website, qualified sales leads than any other marketing channel.