Because TikTok is a younger-oriented app, several brands aren't taking it seriously yet. However, TikTok is a powerful platform that is gaining traction among people of all ages. While Gen Z is presently the largest user demographic on TikTok, it's crucial to remember that most social media platforms (like Facebook and Instagram) gain popularity among younger users early.
Not only is the platform expanding in popularity, but short-form video content is becoming increasingly popular across all platforms. Customers nowadays adore video; in fact, the average consumer watches 16 hours of video every week!
86 percent of customers want to see more video content from firms, according to reports. If you're not sure where to begin with video content creation for your small business, several tools can assist you in creating professional films to help you promote your brand on TikTok, Instagram, and other platforms.
Not only should your small business develop more video content, but you should also be concerned about TikTok as a platform - whether you're making or watching videos. Even if you choose to generate and edit video content outside of the TikTok app, it's still crucial for your company to be aware of what's going on there.
We've put together a wonderful set of questions or thought starters to help you start brainstorming video content ideas to develop and post on your TikTok account for your small business.
– Who are you?
– With whom do you work with?
– What do you do for a living? (Proudly display your work place!)
– What motivated you to start your small business?
– What makes you so enthusiastic about your work?
– What is the nature of your business?
– What products/services do you offer?
– What are your most popular products/services?
– Describe a typical day in your life as a business owner.
– What is the state of your inventory?
– How much time and effort does it take to run your company?
– What are some of the lessons you've learned so far?
– What tools do you employ in order to run your small business?
– How did you get started with your company?
– What methods do you use to create your products/services?
– What packaging do you use for your products/services?
– How do you keep track of your inventory?
– What methods do you use to promote your services?
– What are your strategies for running a small business?